Northwestern Regular Decision Fall 2022 Admissions

I have it.

1 Like

Does anyone not have the withdraw button/hyperlink?

1 Like

I just saw on Reddit 3 people who don’t have it:(

damn. At least we only have one more day to wring our hands over ‘the astrology’.

That’s a good thing ?

does having it indicate acceptance or rejection?

Wait so not everyone has the button on the right side that says "Withdraw Request Form’? Is it a good or bad thing to have it?

My kid’s
Still has the withdrawal, but it’s also a big reach for her.

It could be something like UChicago but reversed. For Uchicago if you had a withdrawal button you were waitlisted but if you did not you received either a rejection or an acceptance.

4 Likes

Between now & Sunday, here’s me explaining Portal Astrology to my husband….

10 Likes

I relate. 100% :joy:

1 Like

I went through this 4 years ago and the only thing that was actually accurate was that for WashU, on the morning decisions came out, our informed delivery showed mail from St. Louis. So I was pretty sure D was getting in. Other than that , everything else was BS. But, 4 years later, here I am again looking at this nonsense…and I’ll be back in 3 years :roll_eyes:.

10 Likes

Does anyone know what it means not to have the withdrawal button?

No, absolutely no one knows what means. Everything written about it is the speculation of jittery, impatient applicants (and parents) looking to pass the time (that includes me so no judgment!)

2 Likes

idk lol! I am just saying that there are so many people with the withdrawal request form. So, I wouldn’t take it as a sign of getting in…

Might just mean you’re not looking for it in the right place… because it’s not a “button” really.

7 Likes

holy i’m so nervous

7 Likes

Does anyone know what time Northwestern is going to release?

2 Likes

Rumor is 4:30 CST based on last year.

4 Likes

They came out at 3 ET for ED, but it may be different for RD