Northwestern University Fall 2023 Transfer

Hi Everyone,
I started this thread for the northwestern fall 2023 transfer applicants. Feel free to share stats, majors/minors, and what your extracurriculars are.

1 Like

Hello!

Currently a second year at a california community college.
Majoring in Neuroscience and am planning to attend grad school after
Around 65 units completed by time of transfer
Summer research project/experience at UCLA
Not really an extracurricular but I have to take care of my nieces/nephews everyday
Teach/play/create on Guitar
Involved in honors program and honors ptk club at my school
4.0 gpa

Mostly applying here for fun/miracle since UCLA and Cal are almost guarantees if you’re transferring from a ccc so just wanted to apply to some schools that’ll leave me with more of a surprise if I actually get admitted.

Good luck to everyone applying this year!

2 Likes

HI,
Im a sophomore at Saint Xavier University, majoring in biology on the pre-med track. I have a 4.0 gpa and will not be submitting an SAT score. My extracurriculars are:
-scientific research
-violin playing
-piano
-internship with a biotech startup company
-worked as a ophthalmic technician
-babysit a young child who is blind
-work as a TA
-tutor
-vice president of American red cross club
-treasurer of pals for a change,
-members of the honors program, pre-medical society, service club, Tri-Beta (biology honors society), and National society of collegiate scholars.

2 Likes

Yo!! First-year Civil Engineering student with a minor in architecture-design at the University of Pittsburgh.
-1540 SAT
-3.9 GPA
-member of national American Society of Civil Engineers, on board as undergrad representative
-played club soccer, captain of high school team for 2 years, all-state honorable mention, won a few awards
-founded club for urban infrastructure advocacy, Vice President
-internship this summer in civil infrastructure design, had internship last summer in a Dif engineering field
-in high school was in NHS, Math Honor Society, played soccer+tennis, academic challenge state champ, top 10 in class

chance me if you’d like, otherwise good luck!!

does anyone know when we hear back

First-year at University of Virginia

36 superscore ACT
3.82 GPA
Pyschology major, part of a research lab and dance team

i havent heard back but i hope i get in

historically anywhere from late April to early June lol

1 Like

Last year they started Friday, April 15, and the year before that Thursday, April 22, so sometime in the next two weeks is likely

1 Like

Just wanted to let you guys know that someone on TTT25 called the admissions office and they said the first wave would be released today.

1 Like

yeah usually 6 PM, and at 5 someone claimed they see a credit transfer evaluation tab, if you see that u 100% gotin, if you dont you still got a chance

My transcript was received on April 6th, so I don’t think I will be the first wave. Does anyone know when I will hear back roughly? Like early May, I guess?

they rolling every week start from today til like late May early Jun, anytime between are possible.

i cant see any credit evaluation tab on my portal as of yet :pensive::pensive:

can anyone see the credit evaluation tab?

No. Probably it will not come out for us today. Don’t worry! When did you complete your checklist?

saw someone on reddit got it already, like 20 mins ago

the credit evaluation tab or the decision?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TransferToTop25/comments/12m4oci/comment/jg9zfzo/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

the tab

they got my college transcript on the 4th of April