Northwestern waitlist 2027

Did anyone get off the waitlist for weinberg college -political science yet?:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences

Nope

1 Like

Any updates for the waitlist today yet?

Nope

1 Like

Are there any movement or updates?

1 Like

Hi! I am currently on the waitlist for Weinberg CogSci and Iā€™m feeling really anxious about when Iā€™ll hear back. Right after I was waitlisted, I sent a LOCI, 2 letters of rec. from current Northwestern professors that Iā€™ve known since I was born (both of my parents went), 1 letter of rec. from my counselor, and an updated transcript of 5.0 Wā€¦ I obviously feel very passionate about goingā€¦ so what else can I do??
Have a good day, and good luck to all!

I visited on April 21st too!!!

Yes I did a few days after I sent it!

It seems like you have done all you can. All you can do now is wait and see if you get lucky.

If we havenā€™t heard yet, are we going to get rejected??

Itā€™s hard to say. There could be more acceptances or they could be done. Has anyone asked admissions? Does anyone know if they usually send an email once the class is full and the waitlist is closed?

2 Likes

I asked admissions, and they said they JUST started taking people off the waitlist. Soā€¦ if we havenā€™t heard back it isnā€™t bad at all. Plus, thereā€™s speculation that they do it by region. :slight_smile:
Good luck all

7 Likes

My daughter got off the list today (Weinberg). Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Congrats!!
Which Major did she apply for and did she send any documents to the admission office?

2 Likes

Math. She sent loci

1 Like

what state are you from? (if you are comfortable sharing).

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Florida. Thanks.

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats! Was she notified by email or phone call or both? Thanks!