Northwestern waitlist 2027

Hi All. Has anyone heard back from northwestern recently. Anyone heard about anyone else coming off the waitlist?

1 Like

No, I haven’t heard of anyone getting in other than that one recent engineering spot listed above. I suspect they are full but maybe just keeping the waitlist open a little longer to see if there is any further movement (anyone changing their mind, etc.)

1 Like

Have there been any rejections from the waitlist?

Hey y’all, I sent an update letter about 2 days ago to my regional admission officer, and they told me to be on the lookout soon. I’m from Illinois if that helps.

1 Like

my daughter just got in for weinberg!! so don’t lose hope!

3 Likes

Which state? Do you mind share?

Texas

1 Like

Congrats! Is she going to accept the spot?

yes!

Are there any international students getting off the waitlist?

Anyone on the west coast get off the waitlist yet?

Nope. My child still on it. We’re in CA.

I just saw on reddit that someone got off the waitlist recently, so I guess maybe it’s not totally over.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Northwestern/comments/14exk6n/urgent_student_tour/

I saw a while back someone from CA got off for engineering.

Has anyone from Illinois heard anything back?

1 Like

I’ve heard that Illinois and Iowa are the last to hear. Ugh.

2 Likes

Hi. Will we hear back from the school if waitlisted ? Will they send a notification for when they finalize class 2027 admitted students ? I was hoping by July 1 we would know. Has anyone received a follow up or timeframe as to when they can expect any answer ? Thank you in advance.

Yes, they usually send an email when they close the waitlist. I thought it would be last Friday 6/30, but they haven’t sent anything yet. My guess is they will send out an email soon.

I called the admissions office the other day and they said by the end of the week? Not sure if that’s right since it’s Sunday…

Last year it closed on June 27th and we’re beyond that now. My guess is that’s it’s either closing tomorrow or by July 7th

1 Like