Not reporting scores that have already been sent?

<p>Hey, if anyone can help, that would be amazing!! <3</p>

<p>So, I had previously taken the SATII, but those scores didn’t come out too good (like 680 and 530…). However, I had already used my free score reports that I got with registeration to send the scores to UCs. I really would rather them not show up on my application, but am I more or less forced to self report those bad scores as well since the UCs probably already have them on my file?</p>

<p>Thanks SO MUCH!</p>

<p>Bump. Please help!</p>

<p>Bumpppp. I asked the same question as well, yet I am still confused. I got a few answers, but I would like some more feedback.</p>

<p>OKAY! SO! Im back…with answers. lol. No matter what, you’ll have to send all of your SAT scores, including subject exams since there’s no score choice option for the UCs, i believe. </p>

<p>However, on the app, it says that you can report subject exam scores if you have taken them and WANT them to be considered. </p>

<p>Now, you don’t want them to be considered, so you don’t have to list them. </p>

<p>That’s what i did.</p>

<p>Yes but they are already on my file, so wouldn’t that look like I am just picking and choosing what to send?</p>

<p>I think you’re fine. Shows improvement</p>

<p>You are never “penalized” for low scores, so it doesn’t really matter.</p>