Not satisfying the 11 a-g course before senior year

I am a junior who attends an online school in California. Unfortunately, I will not be able to meet the 11 a-g courses before senior year because my online school does not offer any fine arts or sciences that meet the requirement.

I will be returning to my previous school next year and will be able to meet all my requirements (I am only missing the one year of fine art and one year of science to finish those requirements) but I will have 10 a-g courses prior to me starting my senior year. Am I automatically cut off from applying to any UC schools? I WILL meet the 15 course requirement by the end of senior year but won’t meet the 11 course requirement prior to senior year considering that I still have to take English, Math, Foreign Language, etc next year.

I scored a 30 on my ACT English/writing combo which the UC site would fulfill all 4 years of English. Considering that I’m in 11th grade and have only taken 3 English courses, will I be able to use that as my one extra UC a-g course? If I able to, I’ll meet the 11th course requirement. Does this make sense? Let me know!

I emailed the UC admissions but I doubt that I’ll get a response until next week so I’m just asking on here in case somebody already knows. Thanks!

You have until the end of Sr year to meet the requirements.

You have until the end of senior year to meet the requirements. I believe you can also take california community college classes to meet the requirements - talk to an advisor in person at a community college near you.