Notification date?

<p>I applied in mid-October and they received all my information by the end of the month. When should I expect an email regarding my admission?</p>

<p>Is it rolling or is there a specific date?</p>

<p>p.s. I am an international student</p>

<p>Don’t be lazy. Read the Wisc website. Rolling admissions. You will probably hear in January. Previous posts from many have answered your questions multiple times.</p>

<p>That’s not true billywesty. It’s not rolling admissions. Madison actually has two notification periods. If you apply before the November 1st deadline, you will find out within the 1st notification period. If you apply after the november 1st deadline, you will find out in the 2nd notification period. I think the latest you will hear back would be the last week of January, but from what I’ve heard, people usually hear back Mid-december</p>

<p>I understand your point, but we’re both right. You’ve defined rolling admissions. There are two periods as you’ve indicated with a “no later than date”. However, it’s also rolling in that you can find out anytime on or before the final date (that’s the rolling component) as compared to some schools like Michigan that annonuce on 1 day.</p>