Notification Dates??

I got an email from Tech saying that they will release decisions in two waves- Feb 20th and March 17th. I applied before December 1st (which is the priority deadline). What are the chances of me hearing back by Feb 20th? Tech is a target school for me.

Can you post the text of the email? S didn’t get one.

Thanks

ETA: nevermind…found it.

This was in an email S received (I added the ***):

Upcoming Dates & Deadlines

January 15: Freshman and International Applications due (test scores and transcripts should follow as soon as possible)
January 15: FAFSA Priority Deadline for Virginia Tech
February 15: Transfer Application Due (transcripts should follow as soon as possible)
February 15: Virginia Tech General Scholarship Deadline
**February 20: Round One of Regular Decision Freshman Admission Decision Notifications (Note: Thousands of applicants will be notified at each round)
*March 17: Round Two of Regular Decision Freshman Admission Decision Notifications (Note: Thousands of applicants will be notified at each round)
May 1: Freshman and International Offer of Admission Response due
May 1: Transfer Decision Notification
June 1: Transfer Offer of Admission Response Due

I got accepted into the General Engineering major today. Not sure why my decision came early

Congrats @Shivin302! You get an email or just checked your application status and found out?

@bsangs I got an email and then checked my portal. The email had a lot of mention of the Cramwell international center so I probably got jt early because I’m an international applicant