Notification of Honors College acceptance?

<p>Is it in on the portal or by letter that you find out? My d was looking around in MyBama just now and didn’t see any indication. If she clicks on Honors College Application, it says it’s been submitted. When she’s been accepted, will it show there?</p>

<p>I do not remember it showing up anywhere on my Ds MyBama page last year, I believe he got a acceptance letter a couple weeks after his other letters. He may have gotten an e-mail to his Crimson e-mail address. </p>

<p>You will receive a letter in the mail within a few weeks.</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>My DS got an e-mail on his Crimson e-mail address. For what it’s worth, the e-mail came two days after he applied.</p>

<p>Bingo! She hasn’t been checking her Crimson email, but there it is. Thanks, @ilmomof2boys‌! We are IL too, btw.</p>

<p>Glad you found it! I love how “unstressful” applying to Alabama has been!</p>

<p>IL-ans take note: there is a Facebook group dedicated to families from that state. PM me if you can’t find. </p>

<p>There is a Facebook group for Illinois families? (or is it just a Chicago-area group?)</p>

<p>“IL Tide Parents”. Not sure who all belongs or where they come from within IL, but anyone is welcome to join, I’m sure.</p>