Notifications Are Here..online

<p>Supersenior...I believe everyone has a Vtech application ID number, look on your decision letter...which also includes a password...then go to application status with those ID numbers and log in to check application status. My son received a financial aid statement which is actually a direction to check Financial aid on line with those numbers.</p>

<p>dd..</p>

<p>It is done. After checking the FA from VT and comparing with expenditures at UCF we have decided to send son to VT. There are loans for him and monthly expenses for me and wife for a while, but VT is top of the line in our opinion. The CO-OP program at VT is very strong and known for guiding students in the right direction, as far as jobs is concerned.</p>

<p>Sunnydad-congratulations-it must be nice to be able to relax now that the decision is made-Vtech looks like a great school, and your son must be thrilled...now you can sit back, enjoy the rest of senior year...summer....and then new and challenging experiences. Ah, to be young again.</p>

<p>Congratulations to you and your son! And welcome to the Hokie Nation! I hope you both can relax a bit now that the decision is made. VT is a wonderful school with so much to offer its students. I hope your guy thrives there!</p>