Notifications Class of 2021

Sounds like acceptance calls have started - will you let us know when all offers are out?

Already?? Do they make the calls all in one day or over several days? Thanks.

Acceptance calls have been made and everyone has been reached. Letters are going out today. We accepted 17 students for fall 2017; 8 men and 9 women. Making those decisions was extremely difficult- everyone was so very talented.

Edited to add: We have also reached all of the BFA Acting admitted students. Acting is a bit different- we accepted 9 students and we have an alternate list of 8.

If you have any questions at all about the audition or the decisions, please don’t hesitate to call me. My direct line is (850) 644-5548.

Michele

Michele, Thanks so much for checking in and letting us know. Not the result that we were hoping for; but grateful to have an answer!

For any parents of accepted students who would like to talk to a parent-- just message me. My D is graduating this year (BFA MT) and we have been “over the moon” happy with the four years as both student and parent at FSU. We live no where near Florida, so we also have the perspective of moving far away for a program. I’ve mixed emotions that it is almost over…NYC is her next move. Hopefully Tally is yours.

Michele, were all potential transfer students notified?

@dlfmo4 - yes, everyone who was admitted received a call and letters should arrive by Monday for all who auditioned.

D received her letter today. Thought it was very nicely written and offered her the option to apply for BA acting, which she may consider since she has already been accepted to the school.

D did not get a phone call, but also has not received a letter. Were they all mailed on the same day? @All4FSU

We are in the same boat, as well as a friend of ours. Our mail is notoriously slow though.

Hello,
They were all mailed last Thursday. University mail takes a couple of days longer, but I did hear from some who received them beginning on Tuesday/Wednesday. I have copies of all the letters; I will resend if needed.

Michele

Delete