Notre Dame 2027 Waitlist

Son got the call he was accepted yesterday afternoon. Business school-finance. Good luck to those still waiting.

3 Likes

My daughter was admitted off the waitlist yesterday afternoon. She received a call from her admissions counselor. College of Science. We are so thrilled for her. Congratulations to the rest of you!

2 Likes

Congrats to everyone who got off yesterday! ND is a great place, and I know everyone will have the best four years.

Does ND normally do waves for letting students off? Or is it just one and done?

1 Like

@Mamabear2025 This largely depends on the respective response rates of the students admitted from the waiting list. They are being hand selected at this stage, so yield is normally quite high, yet let’s not forget that those students have at this stage already accepted another admission offer, and are now required to make a conscious decision between the two. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions progresses carefully, in order not to run the danger of over enrolling, so this might take a little while to all play out. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Anyone get into the engineering school yet? Or does school not matter?

My daughter received a call from her admissions counselor yesterday. Needless to say she was thrilled! Hope you and others get the same outcome. Such a crazy process…

Mendoza admit.

2 Likes

Still waiting on engineering school here

Would be interesting to know about this. Seems like waves.

Does notredame call the applicants to inform admission. Don’t they sent a mail or in the portal

1 Like

Yes, my daughter got a call. Then the portal was updated a few hours later. Praying for @hockeyguy6543 and others that they have a similar experience!

1 Like

My son was accepted off the waitlist 2 days ago. Engineering

5 Likes

Congrats to everyone who already got good news! Hoping for it next week but won’t be devastated if it never comes.

2 Likes

When ND let a student off the waitlist, how long do they allow a student to accept or decline?

1 Like

Students that were admitted last week have until May 15th

Has anyone received a call today, or know if ND is releasing another wave? Hoping in NY!

1 Like

I believe their last wave was last Wednesday or Thursday.

Hoping for a Mendoza pull up for my daughter. An interesting fact…my son was going to ND until he got pulled up from Harvards waitlist the end of May. That opened a spot for ND for someone late May. This process may take a while it seems.

Harvard waitlist wow he must have been an exceptional applicant :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

How do you know?

Letting everyone here know that I was just accepted into the gateway program, via email not phone call so look out for your inbox!

1 Like