Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2019

@RFM1617 I saw that ND requested your mid year grades and you were eventually accepted into the program. Did you know of anyone else that got that request and were they admitted?

I got a request for mid-year grades via email.

@class20pa Yes, there were others who received the same request and were accepted. My high school grades on trimesters. I think that might have been part of it. Good luck to everyone. It was an incredible two weeks.

What day do you think they will release decisions? The website originally said week of March 18th. Now it says mid March. Friday the 15th? Previous years were Friday around 7:00 PM EST.

Hello … I also got request for transcript. Question … does anyone know the acceptance %? … Thxs

@NDHopeful123 From the thread last year, 86 out of 900 applicants were accepted. That would have been for 2017 seminar. Didn’t see 2018 seminar stats, but assume very similar.

I also received the request for grades from the previous semester…

@RFM1617 im guessing its bad if I didn’t get an email asking for a mid-year transcript…
i thought i had ok stats too…

on second thoughts weren’t you supposed to turn in first semester grades?

what were you stats @class20pa

@jjwonn I don’t think it is bad that you were not asked for mid year grades. It just means that your school probably provided them. My school operates on trimesters, so our second term grades did not come out until early March. For the LSs, ND looks for strong academics, but a “low 30s” ACT or sub-4.0 GPA is not going to eliminate you from the running. Quite the opposite, it seems that very high test scores and GPAs alone will not get you selected. Most of my NDLS classmates had some exceptional EC work in an area related to the seminar topic. There were also kids who distinguished themselves at the national level (my year there were a few junior olympians, national debate champs and heavily-recruited athletes).

We found out last year on the evening of Friday, March 16th, so I would guess Friday, March 15th for you guys.

RFM1617 by evening you mean? Late afternoon, after dinner? Just trying to decide when to tamper my daughters expectations.

how many international students are selected for this program.

@KKreis, ND typically releases decisions at 6:42PM ET, but I received the NDLS acceptance by email at 7PM ET last year. @seniorrr They did not share those statistics with us.

does any one know if notre dame is releasing its decision on friday?

I think it’s this coming Friday 3/15/2019 6:00PM

Still didnt receive it… so nervous;((

How do I access my decision? Will we get an email?

does anyone get email???

I dont think anyone has gotten an email yet today…I wonder if decisions will come out on a later date.