Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2020

Maybe tomorrow? Do you think it is possible that the summer camp is canceled because of the virus?

I am guessing Tuesday and have no reason to guess that. LOL Wish they would update the twitter/FB/etc. just to say when to check the status.

A friend of mine inquired today and was told decisions will come out later this week via email. FYI> Good luck everybody.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for all the information! @ Navy09mom

I’m probably just hallucinating but I feel like they might post it on St. Patrick’s Day tomorrow because it’s just related to the Fighting Irish mascot. I’m so anxious!

Wouldn’t they have just said tomorrow? Later this week sounds like Wednesday or later. I hope it’s tomorrow! St. Paddy’s Day and all! We shall see.

I hope it still happens considering the corona virus. Everything seems so up in the air right now. Praying for it to pass as the weather warms (like the flu).

Yea same! I’m hoping by around that time everything clears up and the number of cases will be decreasing, but I think as of now as long as the program has a limited number of students, like not super big, it should be fine. I was accepted into SHI and I haven’t really heard anything about cancellation because of the virus as long as international students quarantine themselves for 14 days before the session. However, for larger programs like YYGS, (I attended IAG last year) they are much warier about canceling because the three-session times have a combined number of over 2,400 scholars (Each session generally had around 500 students last year). Good luck to everyone else out there!

Here is a Intl student from China applying environment one. Hope to get the result asap

@sun2001 As heartbreaking as that sounds to me, that is a possibility. However, the June SAT hasn’t been cancelled yet so there are no indications of that.

And the July ACT is the first day of Leadership seminar if people have to re-schedule the April.

Any other international students worried about not actually being able to travel anywhere over the summer, including the seminar? I’m Irish (happy St. Patrick’s Day!) and there are travel bans to mainland Europe and America I’m kinda stuck on this island lol

does anyone have any updates on when we will hear results?

I’m guessing tomorrow. I think it’s been on the 18th for the past few years.

Let’s hope that’s the case. I’m constantly refreshing my email to see if they sent it out. Does anyone have an estimate of what time they generally send decisions out?

It seems after 5 PM from last year’s post.

Looks like they’re posting undergrad acceptances this Friday at 6:42 PM. Wonder if they’ll send this at same time, but maybe today?

Can someone send them an email and ask them when they are going to send out the decisiosn?

@TheHappyBlueTang Oh no! That sucks. I’m Canadian, so I don’t have similar problems. On the bright side, I don’t think that the travel ban will last that long - i personally predict that it will be over by June (or even May) but we’ll see.