Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2021

I got the email yesterday and I uploaded the mid-year grades. Strange huh?

That’s weird. I uploaded my first semester grades and haven’t gotten an email so I’d like to think I’m good?

Yeah same here. I’m just gonna go with it’s fine

Yeah I totally agree. I was able to take the PSAT in the fall but my SAT for December was cancelled. I think essays and having leadership positions and relevant extracurriculars is most important!

does anyone know when we find out if we got in ???

It’ll be the week of the 16th!! :grimacing:

yo results come out so soon wth

ah ! so soon ! thanks so much !! :slight_smile:

IKR!! no problem!

its prob not a good thing if only like one or two of my ecs relate to my first choice seminar right…? aghhh:(

Honestly, I’m not super sure. I’ve been worried about the same thing for me , so I’m hoping they’ll go for “diversity” of opinions and perspectives, and having different type extracurriculars will be ok.

1 Like

y’all- we’re so close! I’m terrified.

only like a week and a half to two weeks before we have a status update omgg dv3egfj3w4 im not ok haha im so so nervous

Do they send a result via email or portal? Does anyone know?

im pretty sure the portal. they have an application portal format very similar to other pre-college applications.

It definitely will be in the portal, but I think they’re also gonna send an email.

Does anybody know if it is worse for you if you applied to both Leadership and Summer Scholars? Does it work against you?

Guys I just checked the ND pre-college Instagram page and I thought everyone should know that the LS decisions come out on March 19 aaaa I’m so nervous

4 Likes

im scared aghhh 10 daysss :((

We’re so close! Good luck everyone! I hope to meet you all at ND this summer!!

3 Likes