Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2021

watch yall get in omg

if you are saying this I have a feeling you will be the one getting in :slight_smile: but everyone here really does seem super qualified

Lol I didn’t even receive an email about my semester 1 grades so hopefully I still stand a chance

Same man, I spent a couple hours on my essays but I honestly don’t think they were terrible. Hopefully my teacher recommendation & resume will pull through.

I see you are a fellow suits fan! Like Harvey you will have no problem getting in. :)) And if not we always have the chance to pretend we got in just like Mike :sweat_smile:

i was afraid my resume was too long but anyways I’m still hoping for the best for everyone :slight_smile: :grin:

Awesome!

does anyone know where we’re able to see the decisions? do they email them or will they appear in the same portal that we used to apply?

email (according to the website)

WOW - everyone is impressive. Good luck!!

didn’t get in but i didn’t expect to lol

lol same i got rejected…Congratulations to everyone who got in though!

haha yup rejected

Anything yet? No email here.

Accepted for race seminar

1 Like

got waitlisted, do you think there is even a slim chance of getting off the wait list?

Accepted for Environment: Science, Policy, Ethics!!!

1 Like

Also got waitlisted for the power of investing… better than I thought since I only started on the very last day lol. And same question here on the chance of getting off the WL

accepted global issues!!!

1 Like

rejected, congrats all, and have an amazing time!!