Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2021

Got accepted for environment one. others who got accepted, add me on discord, Nite#4266 and I’ll make a group :smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

1 Like

Is this year seminar online or still in person?

Waitlisted :slightly_frowning_face: Is this a good thing at all?

Rejected. Congrats to everyone for applying (and getting in if you did!)

can you share your stats please? I got whitelisted.

Accepted! Environmental Science, Policy, Ethics.

For sure, SAT: 1580
recommendation from my stats teacher who supervised project about racial health disparities at school.
Wrote essay about my podcast (built community)
I feel that it had to do mostly with my recommendation letter

Anyone still waiting? We haven’t got it yet.

Check ur email in the promotions tab for gmail, thats where i got it

accepted for state of race!!

I submitted an SAT, but I won’t disclose that. It was competitive though. I had a recommendation from AP Econ teacher who was also my Student Congress advisor. I know that he wrote some good words on my behalf. The story I told was perhaps the reason why I was admitted. I am beyond ecstatic!

not there either…

application portal?

Me too! We should make an Instagram group chat or regular group chat.

It’s fine, Harvey ended up working Mike :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Got into the global issues one, if anyone wants to set up a group chat we could! but also, i’m an international student and i’m not sure if i can fly in for the program if its still f2f- anyone else in the same situation?

Hi! This program looks amazing. How is everyone attending planning the rest of your summer? Trying to figure out options given that this is 2 weeks right in the middle of July which makes it a little trickier to commit to other activities/job during the summer.

is anyone who got accepted not planning on going bc of this?

I’m still assessing my options. I have to coordinate between my summer activities as well. I’ll know definitely before the declared date of April 21st whether or not I’ll commit.

this is my absolute priority so am making everything fit around the seminar. i hope the program doesn’t get changed to virtual or be cancelled though because i’m passing up on a couple of cool opportunities, and if i get accepted into other overlapping programs I will be passing on those too.