Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2023

Hi! I didn’t see a thread for this program this year so I made one! I’m applying for Global issues :slight_smile:

Applied to Investing… how many people do you think apply for the program?

What do you guys think will be the most/least popular seminar?

I heard in the past there were over 1000 applicants and they only accept 90-120…

Does anyone know when the results will come out this year?

Hoping investing is the least popular (because that’s what I applied to) but i honestly don’t know

Hi there, I was wondering if most applicants submitted test scores? Good luck to all!

I submitted an ACT and PSAT. Not sure how common it is though. Since PSAT is generally required/encouraged by schools for juniors, I think a lot of people might have submitted that?

1 Like

They received over 1300 apps this year. Decisions came out March 18th last year…

Wondering if any applicants have attended the other summer programs at ND previously?

I submitted ACT, as I received scores in their recommended percentile

1 Like

How do you know how many applications they received?

They posted in their FB page that they received over 1300 applications this year Best of luck to all!:slight_smile:

Are the recommended percentiles the 25th - 75th percentile range used for regular admissions?

just saw this;

Eligibility for Leadership Seminars

Admitted students are generally in the top 10% of their class, having pursued the most rigorous curriculum offered in their high schools. The mid-range SAT score for math & reading is 1300-1500 or 31 and above for the ACT.

1 Like

I was looking back at the previous admission decision dates for this program, and it looks like they typically release them on either the 3rd Friday or Monday of the month, so I would guess they maybe release it on either March 17th or March 20th. It’s just a guess though so don’t bet on it

One of my friends emailed ND Admissions, and received the email response: “Thank you for your email. We anticipate that decisions will be sent via email by Friday, March 17.”

3 Likes

Does anyone know stats of students admitted last year? Getting anxious over here :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if they still review your application even if you didn’t pay the application fee?

I’m not sure if this helps, but they had a college confidential on this program last year and a few of the admitted students and rejected students posted their stats. Here’s the link if interested Notre Dame Leadership Seminar 2022

1 Like