Now that you know where you've been accepted, where are you going?

<p>Congrats gkos13!</p>

<p>gkos13-congrats!!</p>

<p>BananaPop- I am taking Spanish 4 as well, but my first language is French, it would be nice to not to have to take beginner French courses b/c I'm going to minor in French. I want to take the intense courses though lol. I love French & so it would be nice to skip all the intro stuff :)</p>

<p>superwoman: Oh ok! You sound like a beast at French :D I see where you are coming from. I like Spanish, but I am not it love with it, as you are with French. If I knew as much Spanish as you know French, I wouldn't want to take intro Spanish classes either. It would be a waste of time. :)</p>

<p>yep, hehe thats how i feel lmao. soo im excited about that! i cant wait to leave high school & start a new chapter in my life! :)</p>

<p>Columia 2013!!!</p>

<p>Congrats LW Trojan!!!</p>

<p>I am verry excited for college! I am ready for the new atmosphere, meeting new people, all the clubs and activities to get involved in, the classes, everything! I am ready to leave high school, to go on to big things in college. :)</p>

<p>Le Moyne College for me.</p>

<p>Not at the same level as most of y'all, but basically a perfect fit for my wants and needs!</p>

<p>As long as its perfect for you SingDanceRunLife, then its great! Congrats on Le Moyne College SingDanceRunLife! :)</p>

<p>Yeah.</p>

<p>I wouldn't be happy at a school like Yale...Too many smarty preppies for me.</p>

<p>I personally had never considered the Ivy League, idk why, I guess I just love my state schools. :D I had never visited any though, so I don't know what they are really like.</p>

<p>Princeton!!!</p>

<p>I'll be at Harvard next year....go crimson! :)</p>

<p>^Nice, man, I'll be joining those of a different shade of red on the opposite coast! ;)</p>

<p>YALE!</p>

<p>yayayya</p>

<p>BananaPop - The only Ivy I ever considered was Cornell because I would get free tuition and be sure to have friends attending.</p>

<p>Congrats to all of you. As a parent, I am thrilled to see so many excited, super brainy young black men and women headed for great things. </p>

<p>Only today has my D made a final decision on her college destination. She's definitely going to Oberlin. They've offered her a John F. Oberlin Scholarship and a hefty grant on top of that. When we asked for more, they gave it to us. They really want her and she really wants them. She visited twice and feels "Obies" are her kind of people. </p>

<p>Congrats again, to all.</p>

<p>While I have yet to visit, Yale is definitely the most affordable and I'm sure it's an awesome school too.</p>

<p>I'm excited for college?</p>

<p>Congrats everybody!
SingDanceRunLife: Thats cool! Free tuition! lol
DreamingOutLoud: I am soo excited for college! Woo!</p>

<p>"Bryn Mawr, Bryn Mawr, Bryn Mawr!"
Mawrter Class of 13'!</p>

<p>How exciting, superwoman---congratulations! So what tipped the scales in Bryn Mawr's favor?</p>