Now that you know where you've been accepted, where are you going?

<p>When I arrived for the Mosaic (Multicultural Open House) the campus was gorgeous!! I just had a gut feeling I was meant to be there when I got there. They took us out to see the city of Philadelphia and that made my decision for me-the city is so full of culture and the mural art of the city is welcoming in itself. I could see myself exploring anytime I wanted to. The students were so nice, I already met my roommate and everyone became friends so quickly! I loved the atmosphere/the weather/everything! Another thing that sold me was how the curriculum gave me so much room to do my pre-med requirements, regain my French that I lost when I came to the U.S., and also expand on my writing skills in poetry--I love the Liberal Arts structure. Everything went so well this weekend that my parents and I paid the deposit yesterday :)</p>

<p>Superwoman: Congratulations on finally choosing! And remember that Bryn Mawr has an exchange program with Spelman, so you can always spend a semester of your junior year down in Atlanta soaking in the HBCU experience if you like ;) I think you made a good choice, and I say that as a Spelman alumna!</p>

<p>Congratulations to all who have found out -- it's such a joy to see so many talented young black men and women going to such great colleges! A special welcome to the Columbia Class of 2013 (I'm in you guys' class -- for GSAS!) And good luck to those who are still waiting, especially on those financial aid offers!</p>

<p>juillet-Thank you!! It was hard to deny Spelman but I loved BMC! I definetly didnt know about the exchange program-I will be looking into that. Thank you and Good Luck in grad school! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone on their acceptances and decisions! Superwoman, especially happy to hear you have made your choice, Bryn Mawr sounds like a great fit for you.</p>

<p>My son has chosen to attend Saint Louis University this fall and was awarded a ML King scholarship. We are very pleased.</p>

<p>Isn't it great to FINALLY know where you are going?</p>

<p>HeartArt- Yes! It feels like a huge boulder has been lifted off my shoulder lol..good luck to your son and Congratulations!!</p>

<p>Stanford, if I can negotiate with them to get some attractive financial aid.</p>

<p>Congrats superwoman!! woo! :)</p>

<p>Also HeartArt, conrats to your son! :)</p>

<p>Good luck Colbs with the FA negotiation. :D</p>

<p>thanks BananaPop .</p>

<p>I'm officially headed to Brown next year... my parents gave me a limit as to how much FA they had to award me before I could matriculate, and they hit it exactly! It was so bizarre... but I'm excited to be headed to Providence next fall. ;)</p>

<p>^^^Congrats on Brown! I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me their opinions earlier to the whole NYU vs. Chapman ordeal I was going through. So, after weeks of talking to people and debating with myself over what I felt would be the best for me and my major, I decided to join the NYU class of '13! :D</p>

<p>Excellent Starde! Congratulations! I'm sure that's a huge load off your shoulders :)</p>

<p>After much toil and anguish, I have decided to become a member of the Stanford Class of 2013!!! GO CARDINAL!!!</p>

<p>Congrats everyone, New Haven is where ill be!
YALE '13</p>

<p>2legit2quit- I'm glad you decided-G luck!!
blayman5- congrats! My besties going there!! :)</p>

<p>Congrats everyone! :)</p>

<p>Congratulations CC AA Class of 2013!</p>

<p>Add your name and your college/university of choice.</p>

<p>raynebow757 - University of Chicago
mangoho - Yale
Jcancollegebound - Yale
superwoman - Bryn Mawr
kb09026 - MIT
Starde - NYU
2legit2quit - Stanford
dubblyu91 - USC
dalitso09 - MIT
xxdiscoolnerdxx - UC Berkeley
Zobasity - University of Rochester
Vicky_sky - Princeton
OriginalUsername - Dartmouth
aberdeen15 - Stanford
Ryansheart - Boston University
BananaPop - University of Central Florida
gkos13 - Johns Hopkins
LW Trojan - Columbia
SingDanceRunLife - Le Moyne College
crisscross - Princeton
you'llsee... - Harvard
hotjava64 - Stanford
eating food - Yale
Plainsman's D - Oberlin
HeartArt's S - Saint Louis University
the.pfenix - Brown
blayman5 - Yale</p>

<p>Congratulations CC AA Class of 2013!</p>

<p>Add your name and your college/university of choice.</p>

<p>raynebow757 - University of Chicago
mangoho - Yale
Jcancollegebound - Yale
superwoman - Bryn Mawr
kb09026 - MIT
Starde - NYU
2legit2quit - Stanford
dubblyu91 - USC
dalitso09 - MIT
xxdiscoolnerdxx - UC Berkeley
Zobasity - University of Rochester
Vicky<em>sky - Princeton
OriginalUsername - Dartmouth
aberdeen15 - Stanford
Ryansheart - Boston University
BananaPop - University of Central Florida
gkos13 - Johns Hopkins
LW Trojan - Columbia
SingDanceRunLife - Le Moyne College
crisscross - Princeton
you'llsee... - Harvard
hotjava64 - Stanford
eating food - Yale
Plainsman's D - Oberlin
HeartArt's S - Saint Louis University
the.pfenix - Brown
blayman5 - Yale
blu</em>g8orade - Columbia</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone! There is quite a bit of jealousy on this end of the keyboard lol. I'm still a junior with exactly one year until I'm in the position you are in right now. <em>crosses fingers</em></p>

<p>You guys make me scared/excited lol</p>

<p>Ha ha, you sound like me a few months ago. Cute. Good luck, sloane.</p>

<p>Thankss. So needed. Pulling out hairs right now :(</p>