Now that you know where you've been accepted, where are you going?

<p>Brown’s about 8.5 - 9 hours from my mommy (:)) and brother & sister who live in Virginia and about 5 hours from the rest of my family that lives in Philly! So not too bad at all. (This is driving distance.)</p>

<p>Aww that’s not too bad. I plan on going across the country from Arizona to New York; I’m an only child. My parents are just realizing that I’m leaving, but I’ll be gone for the whole summer also. Then again, I’ve never spent a summer with my parents lol, I always leave.</p>

<p>boston man: Congrats, Union is about 15 minutes up the road for me(I live in Albany). Its a good school. Best of luck!</p>

<p>Boston College Class of 2013!! GO EAGLESSSS!</p>

<p>congrats to everyone else!</p>

<p>i’ll be attending Chicago State which has recently been turned n2 a HBCU which i am very excited about b/c i really wanted 2 attend 1 but 1 wasn’t n my state. i’m also proud of all of those who replied 2 this thread.</p>

<p>MIT 2013! I think I’ll be majoring in brain and cognitive sciences and maybe mathematics… The class on chaos theory looks interesting. :D</p>

<p>Oh wow, didn’t see that this thread was in the African-American Students section, haha. I am Mexican… Fail.</p>

<p>lol that is so random ^^^</p>

<p>Lmao gonzaemi</p>

<p>Haha, I looked up threads having to do with neuroscience (my intended major), found this one, didn’t look at the subforum, and posted. Oops.</p>