Now what?

<p>I finally submitted my online application and I want to know how I can check my status and whether if they received my transcript and recommendation letters or not. I appreciate your help. Thanks!</p>

<p>Bump (10chars)</p>

<p>You will get an e-mail with your UW ID#..They will give you directions how to activate, get a password etc....Then you will be able to check the progress of your application online....takes about 4 weeks for decision from the time application is complete...(could, however, take longer given some technical changes.....)</p>

<p>Thanks. But will I receive an e-mail with my UW ID# immediately after I submit my online application? Because I still haven't received any e-mail from them.</p>

<p>I think my d got it about 4 days after she submitted....She submitted on a Sunday, got e-mail on Thursday..Hope that helps....But please keep in mind, this was very early in the process...As the application load picks up, it may take longer, although I think this email was computer generated.....</p>

<p>Oh thats for your responde, rodney. I'm still waiting for their e-mail but it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who will have to wait.</p>