NSC Age Requirement

Hi guys! I’m going to the NSC alone in may 24-26, but I’m not 18 yet. I was wondering if that could be an issue. Are there any forms/things that I need to sign or do, that may require an adult’s signature or presence? Thanks.

Do you have your accommodations yet? Though his dad and I stayed in a hotel, our son stayed with a random roommate in the dorms. You must pre-register to stay in the dorm and it is billed to your student account.
https://reslife.tamu.edu/guests/nsc/
Sabisa is right there for your meals or lots of places to walk to.
Do the pre registration day and make sure to go to the memorial center in far south campus (where the big ring is). So much to do. Get you pic trying on the aggie ring and with all kinds of backgrounds and signs and more. Someone would be happy to take your pic for you. The random kid my kid stayed with was solo and had a great time.
Have fun!

Are you going alone by choice? It is common for students to have a parent attend or other adult, much more rare to go on your own. There are separate sessions for parents & students. I don’t recall anything needing a signature - but there is SO much information & instruction going on, I just remember a combination of excitement & exhaustion! If you do have the option of someone coming, it is nice to have someone with you. If you do not have the option, it is still possible to do all of the student activities (there is a schedule).I don’t recall any legally binding contracts to sign which would require an adult over 18. If you are not staying in the dorms (neither of mine did & were pleased with their decisions - it really is personal choice) check with the hotel to make sure you will be allowed to check in (some have age restrictions).