Nsc

<p>Okay so i have read everything on the A&M website about the NSC. I have seen the things to bring but i want to know if we need anything else. From your experience at the NCS, is their anythig extra you reccomend. Also I recently lost my wallet, had my driver license and id. Will this be a problem at my NSC since i wont get a replacement after my NSC. Can I use an id that was issued at my High School? or am in trouble? Also is their any other documents that i need to take to the NSC?</p>

<p>Bring a notebook and pen to take notes. Comfortable shoes are a must because you will walk a lot! Be sure to have cash because the Class of 2016 tshirts they are selling are only payable by cash or check. You’ll need some kind of ID to get your student ID made. Call the school to find out what ID would be appropriate. Also, try to have a general idea of what classes you’d like to take in the fall. It can will make the registration/advising process easier. Check out Myedu.com for information about professors and class grade distribution ahead of time. Btw, They told us that some classes like Speech and many of the KINE classes are already full.</p>

<p>Good luck and enjoy!</p>

<p>are we required to get our school on this date?Is their any other day i can get it?</p>

<p>a passport can be an ID, I guess. If that’s not an acceptable ID, I don’t know what is.</p>

<p>Not sure if you have to get your student ID at that time. Maybe you can wait. Just call and ask them.</p>

<p>Also found this online:</p>

<p>How can I get my student ID?
During your New Student Conference, you will have the opportunity to get your photo student ID made. You must have a current government issued*photo ID (drivers license, military ID, etc) to receive your ID Card.</p>

<p>You will need either a passport of DL to get your ID</p>

<p>My D forgot her DL and we were told you can get it the first week at the general service building. (we are going to go a day before she leaves for Fish Camp)</p>

<p>rushedmom is right. A friend’s daughter forgot her DL and she could do everything except get her ID. I think you can do it during the week before school starts.</p>