NSLI-y applications 2022-2023

@smitham18 @Lauren_C1 I have the link to the YES Abroad Discord chat. There are lots of others from NSLI-Y/CBYX/FLEX on there as well. I don’t want to post on here because this is a public forum, but I can pm you! I think I have to reach 15 posts first

edit: nvm i think i figured it out

To join the groupchat, you need to go to the applicants and alumni facebook page and ask for a link to the discord. One of the mods should give it to you! Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

@smitham18 @Lauren_C1

Received acceptance notice for Chinese summer today!

2 Likes

Which campus, Tamkang or Hsinghua?

1 Like

Hsinchu

2 Likes

I will PM you.

Editing to add: Please let me know if you don’t receive it.

1 Like

I also received an offer to Hsinghua. I literally just got an account for College Confidential 5 minutes ago. Could you pm me an invite to the gc/discord/etc.?

2 Likes

Looks like I was wrong. It’s not Hsinghua, it is Hsingchu. Sorry about that! :blush:

1 Like

Has anyone received an acceptance for Korea 2022 yet?

How many people have gotten acceptance for Chinese?

Anyone heard anything about Summer Russian this year? I’m assuming acceptance for semi-finalists will come out later than usual, probably in late april, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything

My son was admitted Arabic AY and looking to connect with other admitted students. He is on the NSLI-Y Insta, but thought I help him out asking here, too. Anyone going to Arabic AY?

Has anyone heard anything about the Russian Programs?

I also got accepted to Virtual 2022 Fall program - I only applied for Virtual program as during summer I was doing BU RISE. I got accepted to Arabic Language program. Sept to Nov.

1 Like