Nursing path confusion

My high school senior has been accepted to Southern Oregon U and Portland State U for Pre Nursing/Health Sciences. I understand you can apply to OHSU Nursing school from these schools, but the path and likelihood of acceptance is confusing to me.

He has also been accepted to Willamette and Linfield as a general admit, Willamette only has a Health type of major, so I believe he would have to go for an accelerated BSN after Willamette. Linfield has a nursing school, and he would apply for it at the end of his sophomore year. But the likelihood of acceptance is unclear to me.

He has another acceptance to Mass Coll Pharm & HS in the BSN program. This right now is the best bet, but how you take your non nursing classes is confusing to me.

If anyone is familiar with these programs and has advice for me, I would appreciate it.

He also has 4 more schools to hear from.

MCPHS was recently rated #3 among all colleges and universities for return on investment over the course of an entire career. What a great opportunity!

I’m not sure what you’re confused about. You take your non-nursing classes at MCPHS through the same process that you take your nursing classes. What am I missing here?