Nursing Shortage = Hoax

@Dtulip‌ @Charliesch‌ I understand that Dtulip is frustrated with the job prospects at the moment. However, everyone is suffering in this job market, and I would say that anyone with a degree in a medical field is suffering less than most. Unlike many, many fields of work, medicine is actually on the rise. I have talked to a lot of RNs who say there are many jobs open! In addition, nurses and other medical professionals cannot be replaced by technology, like other professions are being replaced by computers, and will continue to be replaced in the future. I just think that this situation is really complicated, but that nursing jobs are no worse (and in my opinion, much better) than other jobs out there (in business or journalism, for example). Let’s take Dtulip’s thoughts with a grain of salt, as he/she is clearly going through a rough patch.

@Dtulip‌ has only made one post on CC, so credibility is an issue as well. This person may be credible but it’s hard to know based on one post.

My daughter is a nurse (has been working in the field for 3 years now) and has had a completely opposite experience from what Dtulip described.