Nursing Transfer Possibilities/Master's Programs?

Hi guys,

I’m about to graduate high school but my grades were pretty bad last year. I’m wondering where you guys think I have a chance of transferring into if my first year majoring in nursing is at Loyola of Chicago or Indiana. I have a 35 ACT and have a 3.4 GPA unweighted, but it’ll probably show an upward trend since I just got my grades back for senior year first semester (not yet factored into my GPA) and they’re all As and B+s in honors/AP classes. Assuming that I get those grades second semester senior year and freshman year of college as well, what are my chances?

I’d be interested in transferring to:
UPenn
Georgetown
Northeastern
Pitt
Johns Hopkins
Michigan
UNC Chapel Hill
UCLA

I’d also be interested in hearing anyone’s thoughts on the following graduate programs:
Yale’s MSN program and Physician’s Associate program
UCLA’s MSN program
UPenn’s BSN second degree program, direct entry BSN/MSN program, Hillman Scholars program

Thank you!

The most competitive nursing direct entry programs often don’t have much room for transfers, because few students drop out of their programs. There are plenty of nursing programs that only accept nursing majors during their 3rd year, and therefore are probably more open to transfers. By the way, UNC CH is not direct entry, last time I checked.

In any case, I’d put your full attention into getting into a bachelor’s nursing program. Grad programs are far away.