NY alumni game watching?

<p>Has anyone gone to any of these game watching events? They have added a third location for the big game. I’ve never heard of the restaurants or hotels. They say you can reserve a table which would be nice. Not sure if I will be that motivated to leave the big screen & fireplace in CT, buy D will be in the city working @ the marathon sat.</p>

<p>Where are the locations? Is it only for alumni, or would prospective freshmen be welcome?</p>

<p>3 spots in NYC all fans are welcome, we are not members. Google ua NYC alumni for more info. I’m trying to get some more info on the venues. I went to their sites but couldn’t really get a feel for them.</p>

<p>We went to the one in Boston last weekend when in the area for The Head of The Charles Regatta. It was a nice private room in the back of a bar downtown. We met several young AL Alumni now in the Boston area working and/or going to grad school. They were very welcoming to the AL Women’s Rowing Team and parents. One young man who was particularly outgoing and accommodating -made sure the parents who hung around for the game had seating near one of the TV’s and inquired a couple times if the volume of the TV was good for us etc. He had on his Harvard Business School fleece vest (current graduate student there) over his AL-T shirt -a nice testament to where one can go having taken full advantage of a UA undergrad degree.</p>