NY/NJ/CT Bama Parents Please Come Say Hi

<p>Oh, they do have a table during WOW as well as other times. Also, my son has AT&T and has no problems.</p>

<p>Hi catinhat95 I am from Long Island as well, Merrick. I am going to bama next year and I could not be happier. Message me your daughters name if you want and ill Facebook her so we both will know at least one local going down!</p>

<p>DustinG,
Go on the UA Class of 2017 Facebook page and you will find many more from NY heading to Bama. There is a large group my son talks with all the time.</p>

<p>Thanks NYbama. I am in the group and have meet many kids I am just always up to more long islanders but i Do know quite a few New Yorkers. Your son is going to be a freshman too next year?</p>

<p>Hi Dustin,
My S Cole is finishing his first year and we are from Merrick too. He LOVES the school, the south and his brothers. Send a PM and i give you his cell and Facebook info… Roll Tide!</p>

<p>DustinG,
I PM’d you.</p>

<p>I pm’d you!</p>

<p>I’m trying to convince my P’s to get involved in this God-sent community, I really appreciate all of the parents’ help and assiduity in yielding to their S’s and D’s needs!</p>

<p>Chardo: I PM you but I don’t know if you received it as I do not have enough posts. I have a son much like your son who is considering similar options as your son did. We have a few questions for you. If you can, can you PM me. Thanks.</p>