NYC Meetup

Will try but not sure the timing will work for me. I’ll let you know if I can come. Don’t rearrange anything for me…

1 Like

Oooh, I’d love to be in the loop for Bay Ridge.
I have a sister on Staten Island, so I’ll happily travel up from DC.
Sad/not sad, I’ll be in Cape Town during the May NYC dates.

Not sad – what a wonderful trip.

1 Like

If you are coming add to the list. If you should change your mind then take yourself off the list.
Oldmom4896
Thumper1
Mathmom
Cbreeze
Oldfort
Cinnamon1212
Lindagaf

3 Likes

Planning to attend. Thanks

I’m in.

Just want to confirm that we are still planning on Tuesday the 23 at 2 pm at Dim Sum Garden in Midtown Manhattan? The address I found for that restaurant is
338 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016

Just want to confirm to avoid any meetings that day.

Look forward to seeing you all!

1 Like

I’m confirming too.

1 Like

I’ll be there!!!

Between 38th and 39th Streets, right?

@oldfort

Looking forward

It looks like it’s between 39th and 40th? I’ve never met anyone on CC in real life. Fun that you guys can do that. Hope you all able to meetup have a great time at the NYC meetup and all the other ones that are being planned!

2 Likes

Fyi I am on the fence. It would mean an 8 hour expedition for me.

1 Like

@cinnamon1212: Where would you be coming from??

Northeastern Dutchess County. I meant the whole thing would take 8 hours – I’d have to allow 6 hours travel time (3 hours each way).

1 Like

I’m doing a little over two hours each way.but part by train.

1 Like

Sadly, I left nyc on 5/11 and may not get back for some months. It sounds fun!

I am watching my grandson, I was hoping to come. Maybe I need to start a Boston meet up thread.

1 Like

Train all the way?? @cinnamon1212

Yes, that’s what I’d do. Drive to train, allow a bit of time before the train leaves = 30 min. Train takes 2 hours. Time to get to restaurant =? 20 min? So almost 3 hours travel time each way.