NYC Meetup

I took the liberty of calling Dim Sum Garden on Lexington to see if there is a reservation made for 8-10 people at 2PM on May23. The answer is no. However, the man said if someone calls in a day ahead, there won’t be any problem accommodating us.
Perhaps oldfort is thinking about calling in after she gets back with the number of attendees more certain.

1 Like

There is another midtown location of Dimsum Garden, I believe. Maybe she called that one.
1068 2nd Ave. New York
Edit, I deleted the Yelp link.

I’m guessing it’s this one:

Tuesday the 23 at 2 pm at Dim Sum Garden in Midtown Manhattan? The address I found for that restaurant is
338 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10016

But I’m sure @oldfort will confirm.

The link you posted says it’s in Flushing…

@Lindagaf

1 Like

Ok, I looked at two in Midtown, the other is on 2nd Ave. The right Yelp link…

I’m sure @oldfort will let us know which one. 56th/57th isn’t as close to Grand Central…I think.

The other one is very close to grand central…maybe a five minute walk.

Let’s see what she says.

1 Like

I am sure she meant the one on Lexington Ave. We corresponded a bit and that’s what she said.

2 Likes

Just to update…I did say I didn’t think I could come and sadly that is still the case. I tried hard to make it work but bottom line is that mom needs me next week and I couldn’t get anyone to cover for me (what a shock…not). So I hope you all have a wonderful time and think a happy1 thought!

2 Likes

@happy1 we will miss you! You’re a good daughter. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oldmom4896
Thumper1
Mathmom
Cbreeze
Oldfort
Cinnamon1212
Lindagaf
mom2and
VeryHappy
Soozievt

Is this our final list for Tuesday?

2 Likes

All
I am sorry. I just came back from France today. I was in a cooking class everyday. Did someone make a reservation. I will be there.

1 Like

It’s the one at 38th and lex, just few blocks from grand central.

1 Like

Made a reservation for 2pm, 12 people, 338 Lexington Ave, nyc ny

1 Like

Thank you, @oldfort!

All we need from you now is your first name, so we know what to call you!

And @cbreeze – that is the list I have. There’s 10 of us.

1 Like

In the PM

Hope you all have a great time!

2 Likes

Hope you all had a wonderful time together. (Wish I was there.)

Isn’t it tomorrow?

Yes, tomorrow

Oops…sadly will still be with mom (minor surgery).

1 Like