NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

This rumor is working for a bunch of kids for ed2 as well and this was an indicator of kids getting in ed1 as well. You can say what you want but this is probably an accurate indicator.

Good luck!

Ok yeah maybe the housing portal stuff isnā€™t fully accurate, but the stern login page is 100% accurate whether you believe it or not. And based on ed2 prospective candidates with high SATs/ACTs (and a few exceptions) and ed1 applicants who got in, they all had the stern login and no apps and one box

For all my CAS and Steinhardt bros, the one box and no apps is a good indicator that you got in! Keep your hopes high.

Good luck!

Well I havenā€™t seen a kid with no apps and one box from the ed1 pool getting rejected. I also havenā€™t seen a kid with Spring 2021 getting into NYU. Obviously this may be disproven with the results on Tuesday, but for you Spring 2021 guys be prepared for the worst and know that this year is truly screwed with admissions.

I would love to see the spring 2021 and no apps theory get disproven, but be prepared for the worst case scenario guys.

Good luck everyone!

Stern email is 100% but didnā€™t seem to work for most of the accepted people until the decision day so tell them to wait ig

Nah it was working about 2 days before for ed1. It is also working for some people on Reddit!

Yeah only few ppl

Wait lol are you playful boss or smth on reddit

because if you are, lol you know when to leave

good luck to your application dude and just lol stop causing chaos

2 Likes

Right now,

Itā€™s either Two boxes with Washington DC VS One box with No apps

Since there is no one else with one box with washington dc,

it may be that the ones that AOs uploaded the decision for VS the ones that AOs havenā€™t uploaded

Because the logic for the housing portal needs a sample of rejection (one box with wash dc - canā€™t have two boxes since they canā€™t update the app info) to work

1 Like

I think the stern thing might be right, but I dont think they registered it for everyone who got into stern yet

This seems to be working for me with my real netid. When I tied with a fake netid, it was giving an error.

thanks

what do u mean by fake netid? if it redirects you to the stern login page congrats on ur informal acceptance. may I ask what is your SAT/ACT?

guys, I am pretty sure itā€™s fake. Some rd ppl had their housing changed and some people had two boxes and no housing. Someone was spreading fake news and trying to freak everyone out.

two boxes and no housing means that you got into your second choice. and why are you looking at rd data from last year? look at ed1 data from this year!

no rd from this year

u idiot regular decision hasnā€™t came out yet and their decisions are definitely not processed yet

so guys is the housing info and applicant portal thing accurate or no??

noo

I didint get either and. Iā€™m worried

what are u so mad for lol

housing info doesnā€™t mean anything its just a theory