NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

what time do u guys think they’ll post decisions?

it’s usually between 3-4

Eastern standard time?

yess

Not sure how true the theory but this is what I tried. Lets assume my real netid is XX1234. From gmail login page when I try XX1234@stern.nyu.edu, it opens up stern login page. When I try something else like XX4567@stern.nyu.edu, it gives an error.

I am not taking this seriously and will wait for the official acceptance or rejection.

My ACT SS is 36. Composite is 34.

1 Like

bruh that means u got in. Why would u try a fake net id, obv it work work.

1 Like

This is pathetic. Leave it alone and wait till Tuesday.

Was anyone else able to active their Stern account through the page that the netid@stern.nyu.edu login takes you to? I was able to activate an account and am now logged into an NYU Stern Gmail. Is anyone else able to do this? I feel like I did something illegal lol

congrats bro ur in. think of this as an informal acceptance.

cheers!

nope nothing illegal. congrats on your informal acceptance!

may I ask what your stats are?

cheers!

bruh you moron chill, and I mean that rd people this year noticed a change in their housing portal. Stop be an ■■■■■■■

my bad for my language. I’m just saying that why are you looking at the RD kids when their decisions prob haven’t even been finalized. it is best to look a the ed1 results because that might be the closest to true.

but trust me on this: no apps + one box means that you got in.

mark my words and if you don’t believe me look at the ed1 thread.

I do want the theory to get disproven, but it is unlikely due to the stern login kids proving the theory right!

how do you suppose that kids with 1550+'s and 35+'s for stern get the stern login page but other kids aren’t?

is anyone here applying to meyers?

Were you able to activate your account and did it take you to a Stern gmail? I also tried the random Net ID thing haha

Why are you all trying to bypass or find a way around your decision? Tuesday is only 4 days away… stop scaring people into believing they’ve been accepted/rejected. Go distract yourself and do something, this is not it…

4 Likes

Can someone link the reddit everyone keeps referencing?

what reddit is anyone referencing?

Everyone keeps saying “according to Reddit”…

It was actually just a couple ppl but I wanna see it…

Do y’all know if the login thing is supposed to work for non sternies?