NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

my Application update button just got removed. still seeing spring 2021. Dont think any of this means anything. Just pray for the best guys.

So it’s like One box with Spring 2021 vs one box with no apps

Wow lol not even a single deferral?

NYU is truly holistic lol

mine too is that a bad thing? :frowning:

I have spring 2021 DC and one bottom on app portal for “nyu personal info update request” what does this mean? Please let me know!!

It means nothing guys, let it be. Do not lose hope until NYU writes to you saying you did not get in okay? I get people are trying to make theories and ■■■■ but come on guys we are strong, dont do this to yourselves. Leave this site and catch some sleep or something

Also on Albert when I go to housing payments it says I can put a 1000$ fall housing deposit fee down? Does anyone else have this?

where does it say that ?

It says that for everyone

Go NYU home, then academics, then hit go on Albert, then click NYU housing payments then it will take you to bursar nyu and click on deposits and I have term fall 2021 then deposit for fall housing for 1,000$

i applied ED1, dw too much about the portal… excited for you guys!

Did you have anything weird with your portal?

doesn’t mean much

■■■■■ wdym dw too much about the portal

has anyone even gotten in with spring 2021

I have spring 2021 DC and one button on app portal for “nyu personal info update request” what does this mean? Please let me know!!

Ok it seems like this:

Spring 2021 DC VS. No Apps Available.

The speculation is that Spring 2021 DC means Defer/Waitlist/Reject

No Apps Available means Accepted.

Once again, we are not sure of anything except the Stern email, which doesn’t apply to most of applicants.

wdym don’t worry about the portal. Your portal said no application and you got in, which supports the theory

Also there’s a poll on the nyu early megathread on reddit. You guys should answer cuz I wanna see this theory

LINK PLEASE. Also I applied to Cas