NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

exactly

Can you link me to the Reddit. Also I don’t think there is that much to worry about. They are updating people’s apps until Tuesday morning. Just don’t stress ya know.

i was against the housing portal ■■■■ until today

spring 2021 vs no apps

like god damn

Dude I am crapping myself can you guys stop

2 Likes

relax lol. don’t worry about it. i bet u most of this stuff on this thread is bs cause how would any of us know. just chill out till tuesday

do you guys have your nyu edu email on the nyu library page?

what even is that page? i cant believe how deep you guys have gone into NYUS website. :joy:

I ma not even able to log in to the housing portal. does anyone else able to log in. please tell

does not able to login in my housing portal means I have no application on it???
it says Login to StarRez Portal failed. Reason: Login error. Please try again.

Can someone please explain in detail the speculation this thread has come up with. I know it may not be factual but I still want to try it out but don’t understand anything. What housing portal? What if you would be commuting or living off-campus, would you still have a housing portal? And, how do you get access to the housing portal?

guys I just checked my portal and suddenly the update your application button is missing, but I still have spring 2021!! What does that mean

We need to gather data about this

I have housing for spring dc and one box, the other one was removed, based on this what should I expect decision wise?

I have the same thing. My box say personal updates

Where is the page you got that from can you link it?

Don’t worry guys. WE GOT THIS PURRR

2 Likes

Thanks after seeing that it feels a lot better, but do you think the housing thing has any correlation or not? I put down NYU main campus as my first choice but I have the washington dc option do you have any info the housing portal stuff that has been said?

so…the reason you say it doesn’t work is that you think you are too good to get rejected? If an AO saw any type of such behaviour they would immediately disqualify you. They try to build a class, not an aggressive/competitive place of sore losers.

GL <3

2 Likes

Your application isn’t qualifying because of your extracurriculars and grades.
To begin with, grade inflation exists.
2 essays exist as well and letters of rec.

The fact that you come online and have such an attitude is proof you will be toxic in both the essays and that your teachers won’t be kind towards you.

Stop bragging about achievements that you probably got from your parents, because I seriously doubt you found 3 research internships at age 14 all alone. The fact that you are privileged is shown in every single comment you leave, and an admissions officer will have no issue seeing right through you.

2 Likes

just clarifying, u called an admissions rep right?