NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

I applied for EA to northeastern(international) and was accepted. International applicants had to submit a form of proof to show that they can pay for the tuition. A few days before the decision date, I found that I could no longer access the form I submitted, and my other friend(international), who was accepted too, had the same issue. Another friend of mine(international), who was rejected, was able to access the form he submitted. It said something along the line with “no application found” when the two of us who got accepted tried to access our forms. So I believe there are early indicators. I’m not saying you’re wrong and we should lose hope or anything though

might just be a coincidence

Ya it could be.

I don’t know if these speculations mean anything, and I agree we definitely should not take them seriously. But, with all due respect, you’re applying ED 2 so I’m going to assume you applied somewhere ED1 and was rejected, so I would not be so certain that you’re too good to be rejected.

Good luck to everyone and we will see on Tuesday! :slight_smile: If someone thinks these are signs that they got in, let them have that hope!

1 Like

@Ddnyu2003 I really hope you are right you have been really reassuring and eased a lot of my anxiety and stress towards this decision. Have you truly called and talked to admissions officers about any of this information or did you find it all online?

1 Like

even if they did communicate with the admissions office. What did you expect them to say?

“oh yes. We forgot about the indicator of admission that 100% works but pls don’t tell anyone”

Of course colleges will deny any and every rumour surrounding indicators.

1 Like

lol ur coping

3 Likes

but in general, the theory sounds kind of bs. like how would “no application indicate an acceptance or whatever? the stern login thing (i applied to Stern btw) works for me but my stats were meh. highly doubt i got in so

nyu doesnt usually take the most high stat students look at the common data set. your probably well within the threshold.

1 Like

the stern email is almost always certain. if stern works for you then you are accepted more than 99%

The thing is, usually people who got the stern email also got the “no apps available” which is what created the housing rumour in the first place

I did call the admissions rep and i explained to them all the indicators and they found it funny! dont worry bro you do have amazing stats and its the essays and reqs and ec that matter the most! You got this bro!

did you seriously expect them to tell you that indicators exist or?

you are 100% correct my gpa is well inside the data and maybe even lower. most my friends have higher gpas!

ur not all that lmao. Stop saying ur "so qualified that u should get in"thats so arrogant and sounds like ur making up lies to cope. U realize u couldn’t even call admissions today and yesterday after 3EST right??

2 Likes

Called them at 9 am yesterday and I didnt mean to sound arrogant tried to help him out. Sorry about making it come out that way.

cap lmao u were posting that u were super scared at that time. I been seeing ur posts u just trynna cope w ur self.

1 Like

correct that was when I thought it was true and I was so scared till I called and they assured me

imo I think it’s more helpful to let people believe these indicators are a good sign because it’ll relieve some stress these next few days

1 Like

and I repeat. Did you expect them to outright let you know indicators are real?

2 Likes