NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

in case you didn’t read the whole thread, the admissions office was closed yesterday which means he couldn’t have called, proving he lied.
don’t dare come for me before readin everything there is

maybe because he was lying and saying “there’s no chance I won’t get in LMFAOOO”

Thank you for being amazing people, and to you @idekwhatevr I called at 9 am idk why you keep saying that and I never said that. Please dont change my words. Say everything i said

1 Like

No… whether he lied or not you don’t treat someone like that. Even if he did lie, his intentions were to ease some people’s worries. I also doubt he was bragging about his accomplishments (once again, he’s just trying to ease his worries). Everyone wants to get in and you’re part of the reason everyone is scared so just quit it

3 Likes

NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants - #323 by cupertinoHSTWA ???

You are an amazing soul just know this and I hope god blesses you

even if they lied, why does it matter LMAO. why do you care so much about someone saying the theory might not be true?? even if they didn’t call its still not proven to be true

1 Like

and if you scroll past my messages you can read I myself said its not validated 100%

You realize he could just be in a different time zone than us?

bro just stop. just be quiet LMAO

LMAO? you’re the one attacking me for something I specified multiple times of not being accurate

I just want to say thank you guys for understanding what I truly meant and how I have been trying to help people because I did cry for hours myself when I believed this and had to do my research and call in to invalidate this and didn’t want others going through this. I was very hurt before and now im feeling better that someone gets me cuz i was very hurt! You guys are the best!!!

1 Like

So then why keep asking people about their apps and update buttons? are you really that bored you have to ask people about that ■■■■ and then tell them whether or not they’re rejected or accepted. you’re not admissions, just wait till Tuesday and stop scaring everyone :unamused:

2 Likes

ofc <3 i totally understand you, i feel the same way. you have good intentions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

dude are you blind? In what point did I say to anyone if they are accepted or rejected?

and as for you lying and twisting my words:

the whole theory you posted about out is literally about whether or not you’re rejected or accepted… are you daft or something

2 Likes

read up ^
Also I didn’t start the theory, and I said (multiple) times it is most likely not accurate so…

P.S: its funny how you call me toxic when you’re the one calling people “daft”

dude just shut up jesus christ

1 Like

not you calling me toxic when you’re the one flaming

just smile and nod everybody