NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Does anyone know if they’re done with HEOP Interviews for ED2? Thanks.

bump !

Did anyone of y’all do IAL and have applied to CAS ?

Also does NYU release their decisions before the deadline ?

I’m pretty sure they have in the past, but this year they released ED I on the 15th I believe. For us, it’ll most likely be on the 16th, since it previously said the 15th on their website but they changed it to the 16th (No reason to change it if it was coming out earlier)

1 Like

Good luck! One week until decisions and I’m hoping for the best for everyone.

Would they email us to inform the date before the decision?

guys has the application update box on the portal disappeared for anyone?

no why

is urs gone?

not yet- they are supposed to go by this week though

from what i’ve gathered on reddit today:

1. if you go to the nyu housing portal, log in, and it says “no applications”, it’s an indication that you were accepted.

2. if you log into your admissions portal and the “change application information” button is gone, it’s also an indication that you were accepted.

3. not sure if this is possible yet, but if you applied to stern and use your netid@stern.nyu.edu to try to log into google and it brings you to a stern login page, it means you were accepted. apparently this only works on the same day decisions come out.

i don’t have any of these things, so it’s safe to assume that i was rejected :grinning:

2 Likes

mine is gone

I applied to stern (first choice), was (second).
I got both 1 and 2 but not 3 :frowning:

cas*

Ugh - none of the 3 here

1 Like

Do you mean the “Application Information Update Request” button will be gone if you are accepted? I don’t see a “Change Application Information” button.

I have that too, I think it just slowly updates for everyone tbh.
Did you check your housing portal? https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

1 Like

This is on Housing:

Attention NYC On-Campus Residents

Arrival dates have been changed to 1/16 and 1/17. Please re-access the form to update your response if needed.**

Please select a site if you are applying to live in NYU housing and are not part of an NYU academic program (e.g. CAS Summer in London):

Available Sites

Doesn’t say anything about “no application”
Does this all mean I was rejected?

to me it says:

Attention NYC On-Campus Residents

Arrival dates have been changed to 1/16 and 1/17. Please re-access the form to update your response if needed.

No Applications Available

You do not have any applications available to you at this time.

I do not know if it means anything tho