NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Isn’t it supposed to be a housing change a few hours prior to decisions coming out?
“Freshman”?

Do you have the link to the reddit forum?

no didn’t hear anything about that

this housing portal is acc so annoying not even joking

@idekwhatevr ■■■■■ dude this guy is on the same side even tho he has ‘no apps’ he doesnt think he got in

I have “no apps” too. I do not believe it means anything. You guys are just hanging onto straws unnecessarily.

Is everyone able to see the payment for $1,000 payment for the housing? Just want to know :smile:

Screenshot?

I mean I haven’t gotten accepted, but I just want to know if everyone can do that…

I don’t think so. I didn’t apply for housing.

It says that for everyone so it means nothing

oh damn, where does it say that? I didn’t know

got it thanks!

my bad, I’ll congrat you on the 16th when you get in

on another note, I’ve only heard of stern students and their housing status what about the rest of you? if you don’t mind can you list your school and housing status. Also whether you’re able to activate/access your NYU email (aside from stern students)

I applied to CAS for politics and I only have one button and the spring DC housing, but honestly at this point… I do not know what to believe and I prefer just to wait until Tuesday because whatever happens, happened for a reason!

1 Like

on the nyu service link page it shows my nyu email, but i can’t access it

right now it’s only the Stern email 100%

and housing portal maybe.

Service Portal - Service Portal log in, top right corner click profile and see if you have your email and the nyc location

I don’t

^ did you follow the link