NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

its not random. The poll approximates to a good level of accuracy, as the admit rates are near 30%. Additionally, the poll overestimates a little since people had no apps if they did a summer program. And finally, no one has been able to show us that DC means an acceptance is viable.

No yeah. We should honestly just leave it alone and wait until Tuesday. It’s not worth all the anxiety and stress just to see if you got in by checking all these non factual theories.

Dude what proof??? Like can u send a reddit username or cc username of someone who got in with dc, or vice versa?? jesus its not that hard

ratios remain in populations lmao. “Review science notes” hahaha.

what no thats the whole people of ratios
 u coping huh

The poll consist of 138 votes which is literally nothing compared to the amount of students who applied ED 2. You can’t make up an acceptance rate based on such a small sample of students.

lololol u prob haven’t taken a stats class b4 its chill

1 Like

Guys come on stop fighting we are all anxious here. If you want to believe it believe it otherwise leave it. We are all anxious and scared so please for the love of God stop! Results are out in 2 days now everyone calm down and let fate decide the future

3 Likes

yea within a 100 u can have correlation to an 8k pool or even higher. the number of students in each main group is over 30.

1 Like

dudes can y’all just chill out? we’re two days out there’s no need in being mad at each other just cause one of y’all has no apps and the other has dc. We literally find out in TWO DAYS just chill and watch a Valentine’s Day movie it’s okay.

2 Likes

lolol ur the same dude that talked about calling the admissions when they weren’t even open XD

are we STILL arguing about this?? omg

2 Likes

To be honest with everyone
 let’s let this go. You’ll find out in literally 2 days who got in and who didn’t. I know that we are all anxious and nervous to know if we got in, but going around the system with non-factual indicators is not worth you finding out early. I’m pretty sure we all put together some really good applications, but we shouldn’t let some housing portal, emails, etc
 define whether we got accepted or rejected.

2 Likes

Yeah hes the same kid that listed out all his accomplishments and stats and made me feel bad.

1 Like

Take this all with a grain of salt. for example I have one box and no app but i dont have access to the library thing and zoom says to confirm.

ah the guy with the superiority complex just because he did research or something

1 Like

more proof that indicators are whack

lol

That has nothing to do with the DC vs no application. He said that he was able to access those websites
 im pretty sure everyone has access to those.

Also my friend apply rd and has the fall and spring deposit thing so you guys can knock that theory out. Alos keep i mind that the email thing is just for stern so if you didnt apply there it probs doesnt work

2 Likes