NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

oh ya weren’t you trying to uphold the fact that indicators are true or something

lol

Im not saying its 100% true but there is a correlation so you have to take in consider that it might be accurate.

the housing and app buttons have correlation tho lmao

exactly

Even though the poll sample size is small, its STILL showing something that supports it

1 Like

Wait how does the housing and button have a correlation? I’m just confused…

for 1, on all the reddit and CC thread, people who had no app(if they didnt attend a summer program) and 1 box did not get rejected. However, people who had DC, were not accepted either. Furthermore, the poll that is there, though small, shows a relation to the ED admit rate along with the defer rate. Im not saying these things are all true indicators, just that there could be some correlation.

Yeah it definitely isn’t 100% but it does show some correlation

Ohh okay. But I still think that the only thing I can tell from all this is that the housing might have some significant value, but the button goes away for everyone at some point. NYU posted it on their page that they will remove the button as we get closer to the decision date.

When the button is removed it means that a decision has been made for that person.

yes, however, some students did have 2 boxes till the decision date+DC, and those that did, seemed to have gotten deferred. Though rare, it exists since nyu’s defer rate is under 5%

bro I am so sorry but that logic is so flawed, if you think that the indicators are right, just keep it to yourself and don’t bring other ppl down. And you rowing 100 does not represent correlation bruh

your yet to justify how its flawed.And dont just say “oh hundred is too small” tell me why its too small without anecdotal evidence and lets see

wdym hey I am not the one saying oh its 100% right, if you have spring dc you got rejected for sure. Bruh grow up stop being an ass hole

I have not once said that

wdym why its too small, looking at the population size and our current sample size, it doesn’t fit. Bruh did you even take stats

we’re not trying to bring anyone down… we’re just stating the data and saying there is a somewhat correlation… thats all

1 Like

yo bro theyre bugging em out just let them be they will do anything to say theyre right dont waste your time trust me bro. I am here with you broski. Dont give em attention

ah the classic straw man “did u even take stats” but fails to use stats to tell me why its not right to use a 100 when the ratio of DC/no app are within confidence of the admit/rejection/defer

1 Like

if there is a correlation, then why do I look at the reddit and see that there are ppl that said that they are not indicators. link: Reddit - Dive into anything