NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

stern. People said there is delay for some students.

https://shibboleth.nyu.edu/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e9s1

this is the link, lmk if you guys get a student ID when you click on NYU housing payments so i dont overthink this haha

When you say the “Update your application information”, you mean “NYU Application Information Update Request”, right?

yeah

Is the application update button yall r talking about the same thing as the NYU Personal Information Update Request??

highkey panicking because i have the spring 2021 dc thing and i still have all the buttons on my application :smiley:

1 Like

no, there’s two buttons: the personal information update request and the application information update.

this is what i have: Screenshot - 95a9b5792faeb33064e7a1947f271e9b - Gyazo

Ohh i can’t see the application update one. No idea what this means

wait – your stern email works?

noo my bad i just got the first 2

ohh i see lol i REALLY started to panic :sob:

1 Like

you can do the following if you are admitted:

1. Activate Your NetID and NYUHome Account

Your NetID is shared with you via email during your admission process. Go to the NYU Start Page and follow the instructions to activate your NetID and set a password. You can use your NetID and password to log into:

NYU’s web portal with links to academic and university life services.
NYU’s student records, registration, and account system.

isn’t it already activated? because of the application portal?

1 Like

it won’t let me activate :frowning: does it work for you?

it says I already activated

this is what i’m getting:
“Your University ID or date of birth is incorrect. If you have tried again and this is not the case, your account is still in process of being activated, please give few hours for the process to finish and try again. If the issue persists please contact NYU IT Service Desk.”

yikes T_T

1 Like

lol dont worry about it i got the same thing, i just went to the wrong link. unless we were both rejected haha. what did you put for the university ID?

i used the university id that they put in the email they sent with our info for our application portals. it starts with n followed by a bunch of numbers

oh okay, yeah i got the same thing. fingers crossed i guess.

I activated my email using netid@stern.nyu.edu and can log in from gmail. But it doesn’t mean anything I guess.