NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Went to the Bursar’s page through the Albert page and clicked on my account and I have a different ID than the original when I applied. I wonder if that means anything.

The below was posted on NYU ED1 2025 Forum – thoughts?

For class of 2026 and ED2/RD applicants: I was able to access NYUClasses, NYU Library, and NYU Service Links when I was waiting for my results. (I got accepted!) My friends who also could access those features were also accepted while one who couldn’t access those features got deferred. That might be an actual indication! Best of luck everyone!!

1 Like

I can access all three!!!

I can also access my albert and the student surveys

eh that’s like 4 people tho. i honestly think this is all just a big coincidence. however, for my sake i hope it’s true lmao

1 Like

Did you guys find your NYU email and new student ID in your personal profile?

on what? nyu home?

Wait may you please walk me through that? Can’t find it

What should I be lookig for in NYU Classes?

I was able to access the links but when I checked my nyu account it says there’s no nyu email registered.

Go to NYU Home, then NYU Classes. On the left, you’ll see My Profile, which will have your NYU email and new university ID. Does everyone have this?

I do

I have it too, is this a sign?

for me, I went to NYU Albert->Home->NYU Housing Payment ->continue with the link->personal profile. I see a new student ID(other than the net and uni id) but idk if that’s for everyone?

We all have emails in the system solely for being applicants. This shouldn’t indicate anything.

1 Like

I have a different id too, but the first 4 digits are hidden

My ID is the same but it has a location and school in for me

Everyone gets those ids, sadly they don’t mean anything

yooo same major

@idekwhatevr bro lol ■■■■■ ur the one with no apps but doesn’t think that u will get into stern you are supposed to support the opposing side ■■■■■

@cupertinoHSTWA but yeah u do sound like a jackass ok

so far stern email is 100% indicator since a lot of ED1 ppl saying that the housing is very volatile