NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

lol tru

Bro why would u email the admissions office lmaoo. They’re not gonna say if it’s true or not

2 Likes

You should also email the government asking about area-51. Their answer will be just as accurate as NYU’s.

3 Likes

wut wut the fok?

Hey I am sorry to bother you guys but I had a quick question. I applied to Stern but I can create an email account and I can only see Washington D.C on my housing portal. Does this mean I didn’t get in? :frowning:

have you tried to log into your stern email account (NYU Net ID#) + @ + stern.nyu.edu

1 Like

Good luck everyone!!! Tomorrow is the big day, wishing you all the best of luck!

1 Like

yeah im hoping they atleast patch it if it is true, less stress for everyone else later.

I did it doesnt wor :frowning:

I guess I got rejected then…

same I only see washington DC, does that indicate anything?

Guys come on, it may mean something it may not mean something. i think we should end this discussion and just hope for the best now. We should just message if we got in or not. Lets end this rumour discussions

1 Like

What time are decisions released?

its like that for everyone

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

Regardless of the credibility of the theories, I wish the best on all of us, no application and spring dc. So many great opportunities ahead of us even we did not make it to nyu. please relax and watch some comedy and enjoy ur day off today my friends!

1 Like

Around 4 pm today. Cross the fingers!

it is tomorrow

I thought today, 3-5 pm.

It is official nyu info, tuesday the 16th