NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

no explanation, a while back, 4 weeks ago, i had no apps then it switched back to spring and hasn’t changed. I haven’t found one person who had spring who got accepted

they either 1, had done a summer program or 2, they already have a decision made, or 3, they are not telling the truth. Several of my friends who applied RD, around 15, have had only DC and 2 buttons.

Where’s the proof dude??? Bro can u just say their username. Holy ■■■■ it’s not that hard. I’ve literally looked at both megathreads more than 5 times, and I haven’t found a single person???

According to the poll, more people has washington DC than “no applications”. This has been supporting the theory!

summer program

yanksgoat if you are looking for proof look at the profiles of people who say they have no apps. some people dont reveal their decision, but the ones who do have a 100% correlation to the theory

Yeah the proof and correlation is there.

omg not this again

yes Ik. I’ve looked over the whole ED 1 thread for CC and reddit like 5 times. I’ve clicked on over 100 profiles, and not one person I’ve seen with DC got accepted. Not a single person who had no apps said directly that they got rejected. Im asking this ddnyu dude his proof lmao

yea good point, and same for the inverse, since I have not seen a DC person discuss an acceptance. I have only seen them get WL or Deferred. However, I did see a no app get rejected but they had no app from the begging as they had done a summer program and applied for housing b4 at NYU.

oh gotcha yanksgoat. sorry

All my friends with washington DC either got deferred or rejected for ED1.

1 Like

hey if you need proof, scroll up in this chat and you will find plenty supporting the opposite theory

there is no proof for a no app who didnt apply for housing through a summer program get rejected.

What Proof??? WHy does nobody share usernames or screenshots? omg stop lying please

but there is proof of a dc getting accepted, just read the reddit, read this chat

no there is not bruh

can u just tell us their username then??? stop saying it and pls just give us the username

omg, I have a cousin who is a stern freshman, and she had dc even at the decision day, if you don’t believe me idk what to say

1 Like

Look indicators haven’t been proven it’s just people prompting angst and it’s not fair because there are plenty of applicants who got in who either don’t fit into the housing things or haven’t checked them at all to give their input. If you have one box no apps and the indicators are true (which NYU has commented on and stated that Albert has very little to do with your status, there are no confirmations that are absolute before the date), congratulations. If not, you’re fine. The ONLY thing that can determine application statuses is application statuses, not theories from anxious high schoolers who inevitably make more people anxious.

2 Likes