NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

im like 99% sure that means you were accepted. congrats, if that’s the case. stern will always be a dream for me lol :’)

I hope so :pray:

I used to have Spring 2021 DC in my housing portal, but it changed to “no application” and one of the buttons in my application status page was removed so I only have the personal update left. Does this mean anything?

can you guys access NYU home and NYU Albert?

yes

do you think that means anything?

well everyone has access to it. People are saying that certain updates to the housing forms maybe indicate an outcome. have u seen any changes there?

not sure, how do i check that?

can u access NYU home? Within there, search for housing in the search bar on the page.

just got it, it just says no applications available on the nyu housing applications website.

Is everyone able to log in to NYU Home?

and on ur applicant portal, did one of ur update boxes go away

yes, isn’t that for everyone?

apparently not. Many have said that it changes a certain way for those who will be rejected/WL or accepted. Some still have both the update buttons and washington DC on their housing page

1 Like

got it, thanks.

Deferred/Waitlisted for ED1 had both the buttons and washington dc

maybe some ppl’s stuff didnt load yet who knows

some ppl at ED1 got it a week b4 or 3 days b4, even few hours b4 the decision

also lol even the ED1 ppl were freaking out like this when they heard that ppl had no apps available a week b4. you just gotta wait

1 Like

when I log into albert, I see button on the top, My account, make payment, payment plan, deposits, etc. Do you see the same?

Yeah, I see the same. Also, when you go on “user profile” there is a different student ID compared to your NYU Net ID and University ID.

thats for everyone

1 Like