NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

wym i dont see where it says it’s closed. But apparently he was able to access it just recently.

I can not access the portal. it says, " Our record suggests that you don’t have access to this portal. If you believe this is an error, please email [cas.newstudents@nyu.edu] for further assistance." I have no apps and one button btw

3 Likes

any rejections yet?

You should check Albert, I read that sometimes the finaid package arrives earlier than the decision

all of my finaid checklist items did not send in time. do yall think this means theyll defer me? or still give me a decision today?

This happened to be ED I and I was deferred

Me*

Has anyone been able to activate their Net ID?

did you have one button and no apps

nope. DC and one button here

Nope

Same

1 Like

Well I can access it and my name and net ID are showing on my CAS portal so :grin:

I have no apps but I cant activate my ID

I’m a little confused, what’s DC

Do you guys know if there is something for people who applied to gallatin that they can try

That means nothing dude. But let’s just hope for the best.

What time do you think they will come out

It clearly does because it’s for newly admitted students. What really means nothings is the DC vs no DC housing … y’all are weird. I’m beyond grateful that I worked hard and got into NYU

Has anyone gotten a decision? I heard that rejections come at 1 and acceptances around 3/4