NYU 2025 - ED2 Applicants

Also the US applicants got the no apps available thing first - nothing for internationals

just be hopeful bro u got this

My friend lives in the same country as me and got the no apps avail

Is it a good sign if my NYU Application Update Request is gone and the other box is still there? Furthermore on my housing portal it says that “no application is available”

Greetings from Germany

1 Like

According to a few people on here that indicated you’re accepted and thats a good sign

I can still see Spring 2021 on my housing info and I also see the update application button so I’m panicking a little bit.

I wish you all the best!!! I would say that there ist still hope.

ngl is there anyone who has spring dc and one box gone in here?

it seems like everyone is getting no apps or smth

i feel like it’s better to identify anomalies since everyone is getting no apps lol

I have the " Attention NYC On-Campus Residents

Arrival dates have been changed to 1/16 and 1/17. Please re-access the form to update your response if needed." pop up on my housing plans but both my buttons are there. I am confused what does this mean?

do u have wash dc?

yes

I dont know man according to this thread it means that you are either waitlisted/deferred or your decision hasnt been made yet. We cannot know for sure as of now. Perhaps if it doesnt change after tomorrow then its a defo waitlist. it diff for a lot of people. we cant arrive at a conclusion as of now

dude idk man im so hurt rn I had 3 research projects on the brain and electricity 1k hours shadowing at 4 hospitals in 4 years president of doctors of tomorrow for 3 years top med program for 3 years 4.0 gpa letter of req from a chairman at a hospital im freaking out man this cant be happening im shaking man

■■■■■ im here with 38/42 40/45 and two international maths olympiads

I dont know man for now we cannot come to a conclusion anything can happen for us. You just gotta hold on i guess. I mean it could be anything. I like to believe NYU hasnt arrived at all its conclusions yet and some students will find an update by friday night but then again maybe all decisions have been made. All we can do is pray to the higher power to bless us

which school did u apply?

ya man ive been praying everday for 2 months man im literally crying rn lol

cas biology with backup majors at tandon

CAS Econ and maths with ib predicteds.