NYU Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

honestly i’m the opposite of you, i feel like I should have done an ED school. i had no idea this application cycle would be this weird

Ditto!

i agree tho, i just regret apply ed2 at nyu as i felt revealed when i did not get in. although little did i know, i got waitlisted by all my top choices and rejected by a lot, only acceptances comes from safeties ahahaha.

2 Likes

To those who applied for Tandon: Have your two buttons updated and what shows up in your housing portal?

I have been saying this for a long time… Maybe many of us were accepted to Shanghai instead of NY

1 Like

Didn’t someone say that even accepted first-years can’t access the portal until they verify their student ID? So why would we be able to access it unless it’s a glitch? I don’t think the CAS portal means anything.

3 Likes

Exactly, it just doesn’t add up

no I still have 2 buttons

Yea, I have one button but spring + summer for Tandon.

Not really sure what that means though but we’ll see Wednesday

mine updated during the first wave which i think was thursday. i have 1 button, summer + applicant year and it says waitlist undergrad.

two buttons

i wonder if there’s a tandon portal we could play with

Just scanned through the 2024 RD thread, and they used the advising portal thing too for CAS. Some people who could access it got waitlisted, some got accepted. There seems to be no correlation between your ability to log on to the portal and your admissions decision

4 Likes

has anyone here applied to gallatin? if so what are you seeing on your housing portal? because I just have summer

OMG I can stay in the CAS PORTAL. It was windows & GOOGLE CHROME.
Try using safari on MAC OS, it works. I am in the portal.

1 Like

it said the same thing for me, does it mean anything?

someone on reddit said this:
“I had one button and DC+NY last night and now I have two buttons again (still DC NY). Any ideas why I am now back to two?”

ok so I genuinely think that nyu is playing with us lol

3 Likes

I’m waiting for NYU and USC. It’s nerve wracking. Hope we will all get good results in the next two days!

6 Likes

wouldn’t that confirm the theory that two buttons + 1 button spring/summer mean the same thing?

Tried from my MacBook

it worked.

1 Like